Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Check out my new eBay Store

I've become an eBayer....

I heard that it was fun but I had no idea how much fun it really would be!!

So I'd like to share my eBay store address with you so that you too have the chance to bid on the FANTASTIC auctions that I have up on eBay. Tons of Avon products and Stampin' Up along with my own handmade creations. Everyone is sure to find something and I'm literally adding to my store EVERYDAY!

I have posted flat rate shipping costs with all auctions, however if you are local (within the KW, Cambridge, and Guelph areas), then there is NO SHIPPING COST! You need to check this out! I know that you will be shocked at some of the $0.99 reserve auctions I have starting.

Check out my eBay store located HERE and happy bidding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment